This sculpted piece can serve as a wine rack that cradles three to six bottles of wine and as an unusual serving platter for artful sushi or a contemporary stacked salad. Each graceful arch is hand-carved from reclaimed fir so no two are exactly alike.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece.
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- Approximate Dimensions: 15 L x 7 W x 3 H inches
Each of our hand carved root items reflects a blend of the artisan's hand and the beauty of nature. These fantastic pieces are carved from a species of Chinese Fir called Shan Mu, which grows abundantly in the mountains of central China. The stumps left by logging are reclaimed prior to replanting and hand-carved by local artisans into the shapes in this collection. They are beautiful and practical items that bring their own unique organic charm into the home. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind. Food-safe lacquer finish. Hand wash. Knots and other natural wood features add unique character to each piece.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.