- Form and function are captured in perfect harmony by the Palisade® fan’s innovative vertical rotation design.
- Uses a ball and bracket hanging system
- Wall control (C3) included
- Remote control adaptable with SW24 receiver and C24 or C25 control, sold separately
- Wired for multiple lighting options (lights can be assembled to the middle or on the ends)
- Motor units are reversible to provide optional airflow directions
- Extension pole sold separately and is required for installation
- Vertical blade rotation
- 22-Inch blade sets require a minimum 30-Inch extension pole and 12-Inch ceiling height
- FDK2100 motors with limited lifetime warranty (see packaging insert).
- Ceiling slope to 30 degrees
- 40 degrees blade pitch
- T wo forward and two reverse speeds
- Reversing switch located on switch cups
- Blade sets sold separately
- 22-Inch blades require 30-Inch extension pole
- Extension poles sold separately
- U.S. Patent No. D 456, 073
- U.S. Patent No. D 460, 817
- NOTE: Must be secured to a structural member, such as a ceiling joist, capable of withstanding a load of at least 100 lbs.
*SHIPPING NOTICE: This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
This item contains components that will show up in your cart separately. Each component can ship and arrive separately.