- DESCRIPTION -
- This pendant from the Urban Renewal collection is inspired by the 20th century Industrial Revolution. A reproduction piece from the nation‘s vintage factories and warehouses, this fixture adds an industrial-inspired aesthetic to any home. It adds flair and fun to classic, traditional decor or even to the most sleek, contemporary urban spaces.
- A vintage Edison bulb is recommended for aesthetic purposes.
- This fixture is equipped with a swivel for a slight incline, but is not sloped ceiling adaptable.
- Includes 180 inches of wire, one 6-Inch stem and three 12-Inch stems.
- Glass: Clear Seeded Glass
- Canopy Dimensions: 5.5-Inch W x 1.25-Inch H
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
Capture the city-chic aesthetic with this Feiss Urban Renewal Rustic Iron Pendant. Based on the kinds of lighting you could find in the factories and warehouses of yesteryear, this pendant
can make a statement in your home today. The industrial style has clean lines and simple elegance. It's not dainty. It's classic. It's original. With a rustic iron finish and clear seeded glass, your guests might think you raided a warehouse for this piece. We recommend this piece for your home office or living room.
Its antique style adds to industrial era appeal. Gentrify your home today with one or more of these pendants.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Download Spec Sheet
Finish and Lamping:
Rustic Iron: Incandescent without Bulb
Steel and Glass
8"W x 8"H
8"W x 5.75"H
1 - 100 watt A19 Medium Equivalent bulbs
Some Assembly Required
Country of Origin: