- One of my favorite things to do is search the French market in the quarter to find unique treasures, fragments from the past. Some of these treasures have found a home in the fragment collection. A touch of the old worked into new designs that bring a bit of history and new Orleans charm to any interior design. - Paul Grüer
- Gold leaf lamp features molded silhouettes of a torso, cross and face cast from original pieces of ancient stonework fragments. Gold leaf linen shade.
- Finish Details: Gold leaf and umber glaze stem with fragments cast from ancient stonework.
- Shade Finish: Gold leaf and umber glaze parchment tapered shade.
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Bulb(s) not included.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.