- Golden Lighting's Smithsonian Gateway Three Light Pendant is a standout that coordinates with a variety of decors.
- The castle gates at the entrance of the Enid A. Haupt Garden of the Smithsonian serve as a gateway to America’s museum and as the inspiration for the Smithsonian Gateway Collection. The wrought iron construction of the famous gates is mimicked in durable steel. The unmistakable quality of the fixtures is evident in every stately line, curve, and feature. Each piece goes through a multistep, hand-painted process to create the unique Fired Bronze finish that reveals rich accents of red, gold, and silver. This transitional fixture is a standout that coordinates with a variety of decors. Ideal for a dining area, hallway, kitchen or small foyer, this 3-light pendant is perfect for intimate settings.
- Sturdy steel construction provides extra durability.
- Fired Bronze finish is multi-layered.
- Installation hardware included.
- Supplied with 72-Inch Chain and 120-Inch wire.
- Canopy Dimensions: 5.25-Inch Diameter
- Bulb(s) not included.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.