- Golden Lighting's Smithsonian Gateway Two Light Wall Sconce is a standout that coordinates with a variety of decors.
- The castle gates at the entrance of the Enid A. Haupt Garden of the Smithsonian serve as a gateway to America’s museum and as the inspiration for the Smithsonian Gateway Collection. The wrought iron construction of the famous gates is mimicked in durable steel. The unmistakable quality of the fixtures is evident in every stately line, curve, and feature. Each piece goes through a multistep, hand-painted process to create the unique Fired Bronze finish that reveals rich accents of red, gold, and silver. This transitional fixture is a standout that coordinates with a variety of decors. This 1-light wall sconce has an oversized backplate for easy remodels. It is an eye-catching accent that can be used alone or as a set.
- Sturdy steel construction provides extra durability.
- Fired Bronze finish is multi-layered.
- Installation hardware included.
- ADA Compliant
- Bulb(s) not included.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.