- In the early twentieth century, the northern French city of Lille was among the first to illuminate its streets using newly engineered convex lenses. Our Belmont pendant translates these storied vintage lamps into stylish domestic settings. We join the polished prismatic glass to a sturdy metal body with custom knobbed fasteners, creating the pendant’s memorable gourd figure that has endured for over 100 years.
- Canopy Dimension: 5.5-Inch diameter
- Glass/Shade Color: Frosted
- Chain or rod length for chandelier and pendants: 3-inch, 6-inch, 12-inch, 2-18-inch rods
- Bulb is not included
- Bulb base: A19 incandescent E26 medium
- Shade Material: Glass
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.