- The D-Series Size 1 Flood features precision optics to beautifully illuminate a variety of applications while its sleek, compact styling blends seamlessly with the environment. It's the ideal long-life replacement for 70 - 150W metal halide floods, with typical energy savings of 72% and expected service life of over 100,000 hours.
- Save Money Instantly - Lowers electricity bill by up to 70% when replacing 70-150 Watt metal halide flood lights with 42W LED fixture. DLC qualified for rebates
- 100,000 Hour Lifetime - Rated for 100,000 hours or 23 years with 12 hrs./day use which means less time spent replacing fixtures
- Protected against the environment with weathering and corrosion resistant exterior power coat finish and a tempered glass lens that is sealed to keep moisture and contaminants out
- Meets Highest Standards- CSA Certified for both United States and Canada, IP Rated, DLC qualified
- Includes knuckle with 1*2'' NPS threaded pipe to attach with
- Die-cast aluminum housing has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling
- Exterior is coated with a corrosion and weathering resistant zinc-infused Super Durable TGIC thermoset powder coat finish
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants using a tempered glass lens(IP66). Low EPA (0.6 ft2) for optimized wind loading
- Complete part number that matches spec sheet is: DSXF1 LED P2 50K WFL MVOLT THK DDBXD
- Driver has a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours. Standard 6KV surge protection meets a minimum Category C Low operation (per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2
- Low EPA (0.6 ft2) for optimized wind loading
- Includes 5 year limited warranty
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.