- The Quantum Adjustable 2-Light LED Black Emergency Lighting Unit from Lithonia Lighting provides a minimum of 90 minutes of illumination upon loss of power.
- The Quantum Adjustable 2-Light LED Black Emergency Lighting Unit from Lithonia Lighting provides a minimum of 90 minutes of illumination upon loss of power. Adjust the direction of light using the unique track-and-swivel design of the 2 heads. This unit is ideal for applications requiring attractive equipment with quick installation.
- Black, compact, low-profile contemporary design. Engineering-grade thermoplastic housing is impact-resistant, scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof. UL94V-O flame rating.
- Two LED lamp heads with 12 series-parallel white LEDs each, provide redundant light sources to ensure emergency lighting performance. Lamp life is an 100,000 hours .
- Low-profile, integrated test switch/pilot light. Easily visible bright red status indicator.
- Dual-voltage input capability (120/277V). Edge connector on printed circuit board ensures long-term durability. AC/LVD reset allows battery connection before AC power is applied and prevents battery damage from deep discharge.
- Current-limiting charger maximizes battery life and minimizes energy consumption. Provides low operating costs. Short-circuit protection current-limiting charger circuitry protects printed circuit board from shorts.
- Thermal compensation adjusts charger output to provide optimum charge voltage relative to ambient temperature. Short-circuit protection.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for damp locations.
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
- Batteries Included - Nickel-Cadmium Battery
- Amperage Capacity : 0.04
- Power Source: AC
- Bulb(s) Included
- Title 20 compliant
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.