- The 2 ft. LED Linear Lindbergh by Lithonia Lighting delivers general ambient lighting for surface-mount ceiling applications.
- The 2 ft. LED Linear Lindbergh by Lithonia Lighting delivers general ambient lighting for surface-mount ceiling applications. The ENERGY STAR certified light engine delivers a long LED life and excellent color to ensure a quality, low-maintenance light installation. This linear LED light is ideal for applications such as kitchens, offices, hallways, corridors, foyers, bedrooms, closets, utility work areas and more. With a sleek design, and a 50,000 hour maintenance-free LED life, the LED Linear Lindbergh offers the perfect balance of style and reliability.
- The Lindbergh is constructed of a UV-stabilized impact-resistant polycarbonate diffuser flanked by decorative steel end caps in brushed nickel.
- Integrated LED provides 1,900 lumens and 4000K cool white color temperature at 50,000 hours of lifetime service.
- High-efficiency driver, provide extended service life, with Standard input =25 watts, 88 lumens per watt and operates at 120 volts 60Hz.
- Is designed to operate with most standard Triac Based dimmers and is not compatible with 0-10v dimming systems.
- The diffuser provides even illumination and softens the appearance of the LEDs for improved aesthetics.
- UL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Listed for damp locations. ENERGY STAR certified
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
- Power Source: AC
- Dimmable - Triac Based Dimmer
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.