- DESCRIPTION -
- The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in tight spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make the heating, ventilation or air conditioning more efficient in any room.
- 13-Inch Single Oscillating directional ceiling fan with damp location protective coating on all finishes.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings.
- 90 degree oscillation (side to side)
- Included Wire Length: 92-Inch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Canopy Dimensions: 6-Inch W x 2-Inch H
- Included Downrod Length: 10-Inch
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- HELPFUL TIPS -
by Doug K.
The Matthews Fan Atlas Fan Diane Textured Bronze Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades can be hung in tight spaces or in front of HVAC systems to make your heating, ventilation and air conditioning more efficient. It won't overwhelm your deck, small porch or any other smaller space and is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy. A protective coating makes this 13-inch fan suitable for damp locations.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Download Spec Sheet
Cast Aluminum and Heavy Stamped Steel
13"W x 12"H
Overall Height: 22"
Fan Control Type:
110 to 120 Volt
Some Assembly Required