- The Italo Ventania is the largest ceiling fan in the Matthews Fan collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp side-mounted blades in gentle equatorial rotations. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement. A slow, controlled axial rotational is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Italo is available in polished chrome, brushed nickel, polished copper, bronze or black.
- 60-Inch rotational ceiling fan composed of high gauge steel
- Best regulated by included variable speed Lutron SFS5E wall control
- Compatible with downrod light canopy
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy gauge spun and stamped steel
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite
- Optimum fan position is 60 degrees
- Included Downrod length: 10-Inch
- Included Wire Length: 79-Inch
- Number of Blades: 6
- Canopy Dimension: 7-Inch
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.