- DESCRIPTION -
- This item is not cETL certified. Without cETL certification, this fixture cannot be installed by Canadian electricians. Please consult with your electrician before purchasing.
- An integrated light kit and bulbs are included.
- One 3.5-Inch and one 6-Inch downrod are included.
- Glass: Tinted Opal Glass
- Wire: 80-Inch
- Height (Ceiling to Blade): 18.75-Inch
- Blade Pitch: 20 degree
- Blade Sweep: 42-Inch
- Motor Size: 3.25 x 1-Inch
- Low Fan Speed: 48 Watts, 2900 CFM, 60.42 Airflow Efficiency
- Medium Fan Speed: 67 Watts, 3400 CFM, 50.75 Airflow Efficiency
- High Fan Speed: 102 Watts, 5050 CFM, 49.51 Airflow Efficiency
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
With its tinted opal glass, six oil-rubbed bronze blades pitched to two degrees and twin fans, this fan looks antique but works like a modern marvel. The Minka Air Vintage Gyro Ceiling Fan precisely controls the direction and intensity of the cooling breeze while efficiently circulating air in any size or shape room. Adjust the angle of both cages by up to 90 degrees, and if the cages are parallel to the floor, the height of the fan from ceiling to the bottom of the cages is just over sixteen inches. We recommend this fan for use in living rooms, dining rooms and offices, and away from spots where moisture might gather.
Great fans should do more than just a cool a room. At thirteen-hundred and fifty RPMs, this fan will do that of course. But this fan from Minka Aire
is so much more. It's a little piece of history, a little piece or art and a whole lot of beautiful.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Oil Rubbed Bronze
42"W x 15 3/8"H
Fan Control Type:
110 to 120 Volt
1 - 100 watt Mini-Candelabra bulbs
Some Assembly Required
Country of Origin:
- VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS -