- DESCRIPTION -
- It includes a full function wall mount control system which allows independent light control.
- May be used with a standard or sloped ceiling, as it includes a swivel kit.
- Tea stain glass light kit is included with a removable no-light plate to conceal lighting if desired.
- Shade Material: Etched Opal Glass.
- Adjustable Height.
- Dimmer Compatible.
- Includes Remote Control.
- Downrods Included: (1) 3 1/2-Inch and (1) 6-Inch.
- Blade Sweep: 62-Inch.
- Blade Pitch: 24 Degrees.
- Airflow: 8,289 Cubic Feet per Minute.
- Electricity Use: 41.48 Watts (excludes lights).
- Airflow Efficiency: 200 Cubic Feet per Minute per Watt.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Bulb(s) Included (Integrated).
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- EXPERT TIPS -
by Helen B.
The Artemis Fan XL by Minka Aire is the big brother of our original Artemis, with its distinct profile is captured by the five flying vanes that encase the fan housing, creating a true design statement. This stunning fan is 62 inches in diameter and is designed for larger spaces which on average would amount to a 12x15 room setting. The fan blades and body is designed in Minka Aire’s Distressed Koa finish which brings out a natural element to almost any room design and the light frame is in a tinted opal glass.
The Artemis XL fan moves a distinct amount of air which is measure by the Cubic Feet per Minute or (CFM) which the Artemis XL has an Airflow Rate of 8289 CFMs. The fan has an adjustable 6-speed DC motor and comes with a hand held remote. It also includes one halogen 100W mini bulb and 3 ½-inches and 6-inch downrods for ideal installation height.
Like all of our Minka Aire fans, the Artemis XL fan is suitable for year round use which can contribute to your comfort in the summer and winter. With our reverse switch, in the winter you will be able to move that heat from your ceiling and circulate the air in your living area (winter-clockwise). In the summer, you will save energy by recirculating air from the outside into your room (summer-counter clockwise) and also if your air condition is used, save on energy cost. In addition to the distressed Koa finish, the Artemis fan also has other finish options available which include a white or silver finish.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Download Spec Sheet
Distressed Koa Wood Tone
62"W x 13 3/4"H x 62"D
Overall Height: 16.5"
1 - 100 watt T4 Candelabara bulbs
Some Assembly Required
- VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS -