- A Unique and interesting way to bring the rustic lifestyle into your home. These made headboards from the "Montana Collection" allow you to gain the look of a log bed at a lower price. Adding the log headboard to your existing bed is a great way to start living rustic! The artisans at Montana Woodworks® skip peel each log and spindle by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a truly unique and one-of-a-kind look. Headboard comes undrilled so that you can adapt it to your particular style of bed frame or mount to the wall. Fully assembled. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Montana Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents that are skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a one of a kind look you will be proud to own. Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery
- Customer can custom fit to most bed frames
- MW4DV, MW5DV, MW6DV, MW9DV, MWDDM, MW6DMV, MWNSV, MWNDV, MWN2DNV, MWSCV, MWSCECV, MWSBCV
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.