- How do we make the Montana Woodworks® computer desk even more amazing? By adding this handcrafted, solid wood hutch to the package! The desk with hutch is as functional as it is appealing. The desk is complete with slide out keyboard tray, letter sized file drawer and tower slide-out all of which feature full extension, ball-bearing slides. The hutch features two doors concealing storage areas and multiple shelves to hold all the little things an office requires. The unit (desk and hutch) comes fully assembled; just place the hutch on top of the desk and you are ready to work! 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Montana Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents that are skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a one of a kind look you will be proud to own. Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Slide Out Tower Compartment and Keyboard Tray. Letter Sized File Drawer.
- MWOC, MWFC, MWFC2, MWLP, MWKSC
- Ready to Finish'. Must be finished with quality finish to prevent discoloration or damage.
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.