- Treat your family to this classic four post dining table. Handcrafted using solid, American grown wood, this table is designed for years of practical use while adding to the beauty of your dining room. The table top is made of solid wood edge glued panels for a stable surface that will not warp or crack. The legs of solid lodge pole pine are hand peeled with old-fashioned draw knives for a rustic skip peeled look. Consider our log dining and captains chairs (sold separately) to complete your rustic dining set. Some assembly required. 20-year warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Montana Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents that are skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a one of a kind look you will be proud to own. Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Some assembly required
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Solid Lodge Pole Legs
- MWKSC, MWCASC, MWCHLD, MWHLB6, MWPSB6, MWSB, MWCC
- Ready to Finish'. Must be finished with quality finish to prevent discoloration or damage.
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.