- A Unique and interesting way to bring the rustic lifestyle into your home. These popular headboards from the "Glacier Country" collection allow you to gain the look of a log bed at a lower price. Adding the log headboard to your existing bed is a great way to start living rustic! The artisans at Montana Woodworks® finish the headboards in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique and one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the process is completed by a professional, eight step spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful and long lasting finish. The headboard comes undrilled so that you can adapt it to your particular style of bed frame or mount to the wall. Comes fully assembled. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Glacier Country Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents. The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery
- Customer can custom fit to most bed frames
- MWGC4D, MWGC5D, MWGC6D, MWGC9D, MWGCDDM, MWGC6DM, MWGCNS, MWGCND, MWGCN2DN, MWGCSC, MWGCSCEC, MWGCSBC
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.