- The heirloom quality craftsmanship of this unique table is apparent for all to see. Built by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, this double pedestal table combines the strength and efficiency of solid wood, edge glued panels with the decorative appeal of lodge pole pine accents and spindles. Nicely complimented by the Montana Woodworks® dining and captains chairs (sold separately), your family dinners and entertaining will be subtly improved by the charm and allure of this family sized table. Seats six comfortably. Table top height is 30". Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Some assembly required. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Glacier Country Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents. The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance!
- Some assembly required
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Popular Double Pedestal Base
- MWGCKSC, MWGCCASC, MWGCCHLD, MWGCHLB6, MWGCPSB6, MWGCSB, MWGCCC
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.