- A fine example of rustic style, this extendable 4 post dining table features two 18-inch leaves so the table can be extended from the 48-inches starting length to 66-inches and 84-inches. Handcrafted in the mountains of Montana using solid, genuine lodge pole pine wood, the artisans rough saw all the timbers and accessory trim pieces for a look uniquely reminiscent of the timber-framed homes once found on the American frontier. This item comes professionally pre-finished with three coats of premium grade stain and clear lacquer. Some assembly required. A 20-Year limited warranty is included at no additional charge - See packaging for details. Made in Montana, U.S.A.
- Lodge Pole Pine
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Timbers and Trim Pieces are Sawn Square for Rustic Timber Frame / Barn wood Design Appearance
- Heirloom Quality
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.