A perfect fit at the dining table, at a desk or any place where a robust yet comfortable chair may be required, this side chair incorporates a rustic themed, laser engraved bear motif on the back. Hand crafted using the tried and true mortise and tenon joinery system that has served as a symbol of durability for millennia, this chair is as strong as it is unique. Skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives to create a unique, one of a kind appearance. Seat height is 18-Inches. Seat width is 18.5-Inches. Seat depth is 17-Inches. Capacity 350 pounds. This model features the standard, ergonomically designed wooden seat. Fully assembled. This item is sold ready to finish. Apply your favorite lacquer or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid genuine lodge pole pine
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Style Back Increases Comfort
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Bear Motif
- Warranty: 20-Year Limited
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.