- This quality sideboard is handcrafted from solid, American grown wood and designed to withstand decades of daily use. Truly an heirloom quality item. Use the sideboard in your kitchen or dining room to serve food or display your fine serving dishes. Comes fully assembled. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Montana Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents that are skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a one of a kind look you will be proud to own. Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Easy Glide Drawer Slides and Quality Hinges
- MWTR, MWKSC, MWCASC
- Ready to Finish'. Must be finished with quality finish to prevent discoloration or damage.
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.