In creating the Angela youth and teen bedroom collection, our designers found inspiration in the casual and comfortable feel of Bombe styled furniture. Made popular during the French Regency period, the Bombe design was a departure from the ornate designs of King Louis XIV ‘s Versailles. In French, the word Bombe means bulging or curving outward. It is this shape, that gives the Angela cases and beds a fun sense of movement and timelessness. Accented with a hand carved harlequin pattern and embellished at the point of each diamond with a small satin nickel finished bead the Angela collection is the perfect blend between yesterday’s comfortable classic and the modern influence of todays updated designs. To further appeal to the sophistications of today’s daughters and their mothers, gone are the traditional Queen Anne legs, and in their place are chic turned legs. This combined with updated circular bail pulls give Angela a clean fresh causal look of today. As always our goal is to design furniture that creates a unique and exciting environment for kids and teens that is expertly crafted to withstand the test of time in both durability and design.
- Hand crafted using Eastern US Poplar and birch veneers over engineered wood, this collection is available in an understated opal grey finish.
- Five drawers. Top two drawers are felt lined. Lacquered drawer boxes.
- Four-piece drawer boxes with dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing drawer glides.
- Round bail style hardware, giving a modern update to a classic case design.
- Bench built with kiln dried solid poplar frames.
- Dust mite protection at the bottom of each case.
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
- Anti-tip kit included for your child's safety.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.