- Pantone was founded in 1963 as an innovative color tool for the printing industry. 50 years later, Pantone Universe and Oriental Weavers came together to introduce the Prismatic collection of printed hand-carved area rugs. This stunning ensemble leans toward a subtle, sophisticated look with nuanced shades of Antique Moss, Peppercorn, Lavender Herb, Arabesque and Posy Green in transitional styles.
- A stunning ensemble of printed area rugs in subtle, sophisticated color ways.
- List of Secondary Colors: Blue and red
- Pantone Colors: Peppercorn, Majolica Blue, Dusty Cedar and Very Grape
- Construction: Machine-made and Tufted
- Printed fiber
- Pile Type: Cut pile
- Primary Pattern: Abstract
- Backing Fibers and Materials: Polyester and jute
- Pile Height: 0.43-Inch
- Clean with water and mild soap. Rug pad recommended.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.