- Created for the consumer with exceptionally discriminating taste, the elegant rugs of the Benaras collection are true illustrations of the ancient art of rug making. Rich, sumptuous color palettes of warm earth tones and luxurious semi-worsted New Zealand wool have been skillfully hand-knotted to render a collection that is as aesthetically engaging today as it was thousands of years ago. Symmetrical patterns and a silken texture make these opulent selections the ideal adornment for any classic, traditional interior.
- Primary Materials - 100% New Zealand Wool
- Secondary Material - None
- Pile Height -10 mm
- Primary Color - Black
- Secondary Color - Burgundy
- Vaccuum and Spot Clean as needed. Dry Foam and Absorbant Pad is the preferred method. Do not use a beater bar See more cleaning instructions at: http://www.rizzyhome.com/
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs’ size & shape.