- Experience a new level of comfort at an incredibly affordable price, the SensorPEDIC Deluxe 8-inch mattress is an innovative pressure sensitive and temperature regulating memory foam mattress that is designed to conform to your body’s contours while allowing you to sleep cooler with our trademarked iCool technology.
- The Deluxe 8-inch mattress is constructed with three unique and different layers. The bottom base layer is 4.5-inch of heavy-duty foam and 1-inch of spring foam that is designed for durability and to provide the ultimate foundation for a supportive sleep environment. The middle layer is a heat dissipation fabric that provides ventilation and allows the mattress to breath. The benefit to you is it promotes a drier environment and you‘ll maintain a more comfortable temperature as you sleep. The top layer is 2.5-inch of our patented Odor-Free Sensor-FOAM Memory Foam with Ventilated iCool Technology. This amazing feature naturally adjusts to your individual body shape providing all-around support and harmony as it disperses your body weight more evenly than traditional mattresses. Pressure points are relieved and circulation is increased, meaning a more comfortable nights rest and rejuvenation.
- The ventilated iCOOL technology eliminates hot spots and helps to regulate the sleeping surface keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Since there are no springs there is less motion transfer, meaning a better night’s sleep for both you and your partner.
- Mattress comes standard with a 250-gram weight, triple layer, luxury circular knit fabric cover with an anti-stain treatment for convenient spot clean up. Anti-skid bottom keeps mattress in place making the perfect memory foam mattress even better.
- Works great with platform beds as well as box springs.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean Only
- 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: Mattresses are currently not available for sale in California, Rhode Island and Connecticut due to state legislation.