- DESCRIPTION -
- Read any good books lately? The Tenda Pharmacy Satin Black Adjustable Floor Lamp makes the ideal chairside reading lamp. Made of durable steel with a satin black finish, the design features a tent-shaped shade, adjustable height and a gently curved arm that puts task lighting right where you need it.
- This sleek floor lamp adjusts in height from 37 1/2-Inch to 46 1/2-Inch.
- The 14 1/4-Inch arm allows this lamp to remain unobtrusive while providing the right amount of light for reading or other small tasks.
- This lamp includes one 75-watt E-11 Halogen Minican bulb and a built-in high/low switch.
- It features a satin black finish.
- Made of steel
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW -
A handsome new interpretation on the classic Pharmacy lamp motif, Tenda pharmacy floor lamp from Sonneman features a fully adjustable stem for the utmost in versatility and style. This floor lamp comes from the longstanding tradition of functional overhead lighting originating in the offices and labs of the 19th century, redesigned for the aesthetics of today. Tenda's sleek geometric shade harkens back to table lighting in the early 20th century updated with vibrant halogen lamping. The Tenda pharmacy floor lamp offers a stylish overhead lamping solution for sofas, beds, and arm chairs with a timeless appeal that can't be matched.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
5.5"W x 2"H
1 - 75 watt E-11 Mini-Can Halogen bulbs
- VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS -
- REVIEWS -
Tenda Pharmacy Satin Black Adjustable Floor Lamp is rated
Rated 4 out of
The floor lamp is very good quality and fine for reading. However, I didn't realize that it would be so short -- my bad for not checking the height before ordering. All our other floor lamps are at least 10" taller. When my husband sits on the sofa, his head is directly under the shade so we have to move the lamp off to the side.
Date published: 2015-04-06