This fairy tale scene showcases a carriage ride amid the spoils of castle life.
- This scene is from a collection of tapestries called ôRoyal Residences" made in Gobelins for King Louis XIV toward the end of the XVII century.
- 50% Wool, 40% Cotton, 10% Viscose.
- From France.
- Tapestry comes with rod pocket and hooks.
- Rod, finials and tassels not included.
- Images are Copyright 2001-2008 by the owner and creator of the images. All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is prohibited
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.