From a set of 10 tapestries called ôThe History of the Chinese Emperor", commissioned by Louis Alexandre de Bourbon, son of King Louis XIV.
- The captivating scene on this tapestry showcases a pineapple harvest in a subtle Asian setting, utilizing a range of reds, golds and greens.
- 50% Wool, 40% Cotton, 10% Rayon.
- From France.
- Tapestry comes with rod pocket and hooks.
- Rod, finials and tassels not included.
- Images are Copyright 2001-2008 by the owner and creator of the images. All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is prohibited
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.