From a set of tapestries called the ôRoyal Residences".
- Made at the Gobelins for King Louis XIV, towards the end of XVII century.
- 50% Wool, 40% Cotton, 10% Rayon.
- From France.
- Tapestry comes with rod pocket and hooks.
- Rod, finials and tassels not included.
- Images are Copyright 2001-2008 by the owner and creator of the images. All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is prohibited
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.