From the wallpaper panoramic of the 19th century ôIsola Bella" attributed to Eugene Ehrmann (1804-1896) and to Georges Zipelius (1808-1890) .
- This landscape precisely depicts new plants such as the palm, collected by naturalists during their ocean voyages.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Polyester.
- From France.
- Tapestry comes with rod pocket and hooks.
- Rod, finials and tassels not included.
- Images are Copyright 2001-2008 by the owner and creator of the images. All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is prohibited
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.