Elephant is a regal tapestry.
- The elephant, ornately dressed in gold and jewels, is shown as a majestic and powerful animal.
- The original was woven in Aubusson in the middle of the 19th century.
- It now hangs in the Louvre in Paris.
- 50% Cotton, 50% Wool.
- From France.
- Tapestry comes with rod pocket and hooks.
- Rod, finials and tassels not included.
- Images are Copyright 2001-2008 by the owner and creator of the images. All rights reserved. Reproduction in part or whole is prohibited
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.