- This sleek contemporary torchiere combines style and function. The unique metal base reaches upward to an acrylic shade that glows in a mojave sunset finish. The copper and black finish provides an appealing contrast.
- VanTeal products are handmade using the finest materials. Due to the handmade nature of Van Teal products the color, finish size may vary slightly. We suggest that multiples of the same item be ordered at the same so that matching items can be shipped together.
- Each Van Teal piece has been personally conceptualized by the visionary Hivo Van Teal and executed by his most creative design team. For over 30 years and now a 3rd generation company, the Van Teal Family has been creating unique designs, innovative shade treatments and colorful acrylics that are not only works of art but functional lighting fixtures.Van Teal is committed to minimizing (or reducing) the impact our business has on the environment. Our growing concern for the welfare of our planet has motivated us to assess our overall environmental footprint and set in motion a sustainability program. We are focusing efforts on manufacturing procedures and raw material sourcing to reduce energy demands; we are working toward the reduction in production and shipping waste, as well as creating new designs with a greater capacity for recyclability.
- Sustainable: Yes
- Shade: Acrylic - Mojave Sunset 18 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- Acrylic: -
- (1) 150w Encapsulated Halogen MB
- Switch: Foot Dimmer
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.