Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Box of 10 tiles. Covers 10 square feet.
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathhroom floors.
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC Eucalyptus.
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation.
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue.
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles.
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC Eucalyptus from controlled forests.
- Individual Tile dimension: 12" L x 12" W x 1" H (inches) x 2 lbs
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.