The Balthazar Armchair will let you spend your lazy summer days relaxing. Featuring beautiful FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) construction, this armchair boasts a comfortable design that can be enjoyed for years to come.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests
- Chair dimension: 23""L x 24""W x 35""H x 20 lbs
- Please note only one chair is included
- Assembly required
- High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis” hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.