- The W.A.C Track Current Limiter is easy to install and assures compliance to California Title 24 or ASHRAE 90.1 requirements.
- Energy code track installations are subject to wattage limitations based upon the size and usage of the space.
- To specify the appropriate Current Limiter, simply select the model number which corresponds to the H, L, or J Track systems and the maximum allowable wattage.
- The Track Current Limiter may be mounted as a standard canopy, used in place of an "I" connector or as a Live-end.
- If the track is overloaded, the Current Limiter circuit breaker will trip and shut down power to the track.
- The device maybe reset when the overall sum of fixture wattages are reduced below the circuit breaker rating.
- For use with H Series fixtures and accessories. See companion items for options.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.