Alfresco blocks, designed for both indoor and outdoor use, are easy to put together in infinite combinations. The blocks will help children develop their motor skills, self-assurance, sense of initiative, and overall confidence. This block is a combination of the beam and the wheel. When positioned between 2 slot-in blocks, it can be cross through the inside or over the top. Being asymmetrical, it can produce 2 different tunnel heights. It can also be used as a seesaw.
- 15.75"-diameter hole
- Designed for 3-6 year olds to use with adult supervision
- No sharp edges
- Made from polyethylene for shock-resistance and noise reduction
- Sturdy and will support the weight of several children or an adult
- Light and can be moved by children
- Easily assembled and will stay joined together without connecting parts
- Easy to clean and can be disinfected
- Includes an information booklet developed by psychomotor experts and educational advisors
- 3-year guarantee
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.