- This pretty design emulates ruching, a trim effect using ribbons on 18th--century ladies’ gowns in the Colonial Williamsburg collection. The pattern forms diamonds against a linen- look field. Among the six choices are cream on deep blue, or white on iridescent beige.
- This wallpaper is priced per single roll but is packaged in double rolls. Please order in multiples of two rolls (2, 4, 6, etc.). This means YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE DOUBLE ROLL FOR EVERY TWO SINGLE ROLLS ORDERED since it is packaged as two single rolls per double roll.
- Double Roll Dimensions: 27 in. x 27ft. = 60.75 sq. Design Repeat: 12.625 in. Design Match: Straight
- Design Repeat: 12.625 in.
- Design Match: Straight
- Prepasted Paper
- Sure Strip: Washable and completely removable
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.