Look to 251 First for mirrors that reflect your rustic industrial style. Because mirrors are fundamental for achieving the proper light balance in a room, we offer them in an array of shapes, sizes, and finishes. Hang a set of crackled or smoked mirrors near a wood dining table and draw out the rays of an overhanging pewter chandelier. For a more modern take, look for a wood sunburst with a mirror center to hang over a fireplace or sideboard. The versatility and functionality of mirrors make them suited for spaces of all kinds.
- Afton Antique Gold Leaf Arch Wall Mirror
- The simple, clean look of this metal arch top is enhanced by the thin frame profile. It is finished in a lightly antiqued gold leaf. Also available in black
- Mirror/Glass Depth: 0.187-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Width: 23.625-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Height: 38.75-Inch