Because bathrooms often have mirrors and tile, they provide a good opportunity to explore reflective light. Take a look at 251 First for fixtures to hang over your sink and vanity, choosing from a curated collection of bathroom lighting in the industrial farmhouse style. To add sophistication to a simple bath, look for sconces with beaded string shades or woven wire encasements. For a more understand look, go for tinted glass in smoky tones or pure white frosted bells or spheres attached to an etched wood frame. You’ll find combination sets in all sizes, each one made with a commitment to quality and durability.
- Fulton Chrome One-Light Bath Vanity
- Millennium Lighting’s retro styled Neo Industrial fixtures feature popular industrial and vintage styling at value-oriented price points.
- Neo-Industrial fixtures are UL Damp listed for covered indoor and outdoor usage.
- Styles incorporate warehouse and barn shade looks and schoolhouse shades.
- Opal White Schoolhouse Glass
- Wall sconces are simply lights that are attached to walls. They are some of the most versatile and practical lights, enabling you to illuminate rooms or hallways while improving their aesthetic appeal.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.