An update to your bathroom lighting can be an inspiring change, but it can be a challenge to find and choose fixtures that suit your traditional style. Look through 251 First for fixtures of all sizes, shapes, and levels of wattage. Accent a double-sink vanity in the master suite with four brass sconces with spherical shades of frosted white glass. If you have space, try a mini-chandelier of three electric candles arranged on a pewter wagon wheel over the bathtub or near the sliding shower doors. With such a wide selection, you’ll have a list of favourites and more.
- James Bronze 32-Inch Four-Light Bath Light
- Form and function combine in a traditional empire silhouette with Trumpeted Satin Etched glass shades and sweeping arms
- Recommended incandescent bulbs are Medium Base with a maximum of 75w (purchased separately); OR order with Medium Base 9w LED bulbs (with 2700K CCT and output of 800 lumens) included.
- All fixtures are available as Energy Star-qualified and California Title 24 compliant
- Satin Etched Glass Shades
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- cETL listed for damp locations
- A great choice for your do-it-yourself project
- Suggested Room Type: Dining Room, Living Room
- Dimensions: W: 31 7/8-In. H: 6 1/4-In. E: 7 3/8-In.
- Backplate Dimensions: D: 5-In. DP: 7/8-In. OB UP: 3 3/4-In. OB Down: 2 1/2-In. Round
- Wire Cord Length: 6.5-Inch
- Cord Color: Black and White
- Shade Glass: Satin etched glass shades
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- Remote Not Included
- Damp Rated for use in sheltered, but damp environments like bathrooms, covered patios or porches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.