If you have area that needs something, consider a mirror. Not only do mirrors reflect light and create brightness, they come in handy when you need to check your reflection on your way out the door. Browse 251 First for a selection of stylish mirrors to suit your casual classic approach to decor and interior design. Try an elegant round mirror framed in airbrushed gold in the entryway, a vintage gray-washed mirror matrix over your bed, or a pair of asymmetrical mirrors in your office. For a simple and streamlined look, skip the frame and hang an etched mirror over the fireplace or try a large floor mirror near an armchair. Making friends with your reflection has never been so easy.
- Linden Antique Silver Full Length Oblong Wall Mirror
- This shaped frame with rounded corners, is made of a wide band of metal and has a thin inner metal tubing that surrounds the mirror. It is finished in a silver leaf. Also available in black, W00516, and gold leaf, W00517.
- Mirror/Glass Depth: 0.157-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Width: 20.75-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Height: 59.75-Inch