If you have area that needs something, consider a mirror. Not only do mirrors reflect light and create brightness, they come in handy when you need to check your reflection on your way out the door. Browse 251 First for a selection of stylish mirrors to suit your casual classic approach to decor and interior design. Try an elegant round mirror framed in airbrushed gold in the entryway, a vintage gray-washed mirror matrix over your bed, or a pair of asymmetrical mirrors in your office. For a simple and streamlined look, skip the frame and hang an etched mirror over the fireplace or try a large floor mirror near an armchair. Making friends with your reflection has never been so easy.
- Linden Gunmetal Frame Rectangular Wall Mirror
- This thin frame, with a gunmetal finish and plain mirror, creates a simple, clean design. It is perfect over a bathroom vanity or wherever you want an updated, contemporary look. May be hung either vertically or horizontally.
- Mirror/Glass Depth: 0.157-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Width: 20.53-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Height: 30.53-Inch