The early pioneers used sconces with candles to light their way, and today you can borrow on their innovation with electric sconces of your own. Install a pair of fluted brass trumpet-shaped sconces with clear glass shades on either side of a fireplace. A single white sconce with a ceramic base and chain pull-string is a quaint and simple touch in a downstairs powder room or guest bath. A tavern sconce with mirrored panels accentuates the candle — hang one in the kitchen or on either side of the door to provide light in a dark hallway.
- Russell Chrome Two-Light Wall Mounted Bath Fixture with Satin White Schoolhouse Glass
- Easily converts to LED with optional replacement lamps
- Wire Cord Length: 6.5-Inches
- Shade/Glass Description: Satin white glass
- Quantity of shades included: 2
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- Backplate Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5-Inch, Center of Box Down: 3-Inch, Shape: Round
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.