Take advantage of the power of reflective light with mirrors from 251 First. You’ll find all shapes and sizes and a variety of frames and finishes. Try a pair of perfect gold-rimmed circles over a dining room buffet the symmetry and classic shapes complement your rugs and furniture while bringing in a touch of sparkle and shine. For an eclectic look in a bath, hang a Queen-Anne style framed mirror over a marble sink to create an arch of elegance. With the right mirrors, you’ll enjoy your home even more. Mirrors work in myriad ways to impact the overall look of the space, making it look larger, brighter, and creating a twin vision of areas you want to spotlight.
- Vivian Charcoal Framed Wall Mirror
- This oval shaped frame is made of hammered metal and features a concave surface. It is finished in a lightly distressed charcoal. The mirror has a generous 1.25-Inch bevel. May be hung either vertically or horizontally. Also available in silver, W00447, and g
- Mirror/Glass Depth: 0.187-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Width: 23.5-Inch
- Mirror/Glass Height: 35.5-Inch