Hit the easy button for great style: A lovely French-tufted, king-size headboard with contrast buttons and four legs features a majestic rolling and scooping exposed wood frame. Upholstered inside and out with decorative nail head trim, the loosely tufted headboard’s wood rail has a wood banding effect for a slender, feminized look, and the neutral oatmeal fabric is an ideal blend of acrylic and spun polyester for great wear and comfort. Crafted in pine solids and veneers, the bed is available in two finishes—weathered nutmeg or vintage mélange—both of which are distressed by hand for the feel of a gently aged heirloom handed down through generations.
- Continental Weathered Nutmeg King Upholstered Shelter Bed
- Enjoy everyday elegance with the Continental collection — styling designed for modern living. Architectural elements set the tone with graceful serpentine case fronts, hand carvings and scrolled ironwork. Intricate veneer marquetry and inlays on dining and occasional tables provide exquisite, authentic detail. Timeless accents complete the look, highlighted by custom-designed hardware and button-tufted upholstery with nail head trim. The collection is available in two finishes: Weathered Nutmeg or Vintage Mélange Both feature complex, hand-worked distressing for an aged, heirloom feel. Additional finishes available on select pieces include Crackled Bronze, a textured metallic; and Patina Bleu, a unique finish for an unexpected pop of color.
- Shelter-style headboard and footboard feature finely tailored tufted fabric upholstery with contrasting buttons and nail band with nail head trim
- Fine solids and veneers; ships with mattress slat-support system (packed with footboard), double bolted rail system
- Assembly required
- Distressed finish: yes
- One Year Manufacture Limited Warranty
- Warranty A.R.T furniture customer (dealer) A.R.T. Case goods carries a one year limited warranty from date merchandise was received by the A.R.T customer (dealer). The limited warranty covers product defects and does not include damage due to freight, handling, acts of nature, or abuse. A.R.T upholstery frame – limited five year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, the upholstery frame is warranted by art furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years to the original purchaser, as long as it remains in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Spring system – limited five year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, the spring system is warranted by art furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years to the original purchaser, as long as it remains in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Cushions – limited one year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, cushions are warranted by art furniture against the abnormal loss of resiliency for one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, as long as the
- Flammable: Yes
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.