The top of the counter-height Geode Mineral Kitchen Island is edged with a border shaped by the natural grain of the wood. The top and base are white oak, cerused to bring out the pattern of the graining and finished in warm Kona; the bottom trim is furrowed and finished in bronzy Facet. The island has three drawers and embedded fixed pull hardware.
- Geode Kona and Facet Mineral Kitchen Island
- The contemporary Geode collection looks for inspiration to the timeless beauty of natural materials and the geometry of semi-precious crystals. The collection’s primary material is white oak, quarter sawn and cathedral sawn to emphasize the wood’s beautiful grain and cerused with a hint of gold. The wood is paired with stone, with tumbled metal and with smoked glass, and is complemented by textured fabrics in a rich array of tonal neutrals. With silhouettes that borrow from classic design and subtle geometric motifs that repeat throughout the collection, Geode offers a livable approach to contemporary that evokes earthy comfort without sacrificing elegance or sophistication.
- Multi-function kitchen or great room piece.
- Live edge top in Kona.
- Base trimmed in furrowed facet texture.
- Counter height,
- Features three (3) drawers and embedded fixed pull hardware
- Assembly not required
- Distressed finish: yes
- One Year Manufacture Limited Warranty
- Warranty A.R.T furniture customer (dealer) A.R.T. Case goods carries a one year limited warranty from date merchandise was received by the A.R.T customer (dealer). The limited warranty covers product defects and does not include damage due to freight, handling, acts of nature, or abuse. A.R.T upholstery frame – limited five year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, the upholstery frame is warranted by art furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years to the original purchaser, as long as it remains in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Spring system – limited five year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, the spring system is warranted by art furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years to the original purchaser, as long as it remains in the original fabric or leather, and is used under normal wear and normal conditions. Cushions – limited one year warranty subject to the general limitations contained herein, cushions are warranted by art furniture against the abnormal loss of resiliency for one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, as long as the
- Flammable: Yes
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.