- From the designer of ADS360’s Kiu Collection, Hans Nopper brings us a brand new, strikingly unique collection of lighting that he calls Natrix. The idea of Natrix was to create a completely flexible task light adjustable at any curve. Inspired by the flexibility of the human spine, he created a structure with a smooth, fluid arm movement. Featuring a push button dimmer switch on the shade and a 9 Watt LED bulb, the Natrix distributes 800 lumens of fully dimmable warm light. This sleek, modern design comes in a matte black finish with brushed steel accents on the adjustable arm and is available in a desk lamp, floor lamp and a clamp lamp version.
- From the designer of ADS360’s Kiu Collection, Hans Nopper brings us a brand new, strikingly unique collection of lighting that he calls Natrix. The idea of Natrix was to create a completely flexible luminaire adjustable at any curve. He used high-tech materials and light weight constructions to create a spine-like structure with a smooth, fluid arm movement. A 9 Watt LED bulb provides 800 lumens of fully dimmable warm light. Intricate design details allow the arm to stay in place wherever you direct it. This sleek, modern design comes in a matte black finish with brushed steel accents on the adjustable arm. A 4.25” round shade made of magnesium alloy does not get hot from this high wattage LED bulb, finishing off this safe, functional, energy efficient and decorative lamp. Available in a desk lamp, floor lamp and also a clamp lamp version, this design is versatile and a high quality piece of décor for your work space or reading area.
- Adjustable Height: 16-Inch -28.5-Inch.
- Switch Details: Push button dimmer switch on shade.
- Shade Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Base Shape: Square.
- Base Finish: Black.
- Base Diameter: 8-Inch.
- Cord Color: Black.
- One year limited manufacturer warranty on defective parts only.
- Integrated LED included.
- Hans Nopper, born in 1967, studied Industrial Design in Stuttgart, Germany at the State Academy of Arts, one of the most prestigious design schools in Germany boasting a 250 year history. Before founding his current lighting design company “Iulite”, he was designing for several international clients and research institutes. His works have received several international design awards (ex: winner of the Red Dot award, IF award, etc.). The Red Dot competition dates back to 1954 and is one of the world’s largest and most distinguished design competitions. His distinctive passion for high-tech and new materials is revealed in the scope of his work. Ranging from autonomous robots to numerous products in consumer electronics, like smart phones or GPS-watches to interactive lighting built from shape-memory alloy. Hans also has a design, the “Nopperection” which made it into the collection of the legendary lighting designer Ingo Maurer in 1996.Now Hans Nopper’s main efforts are in lighting design with new creations for the Iulilte and Adesso.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional promo code discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.