- Allied Brass has long recognized the growing need for bathroom safety and accessibility for everyone but especially for people with disabilities and limited mobility. Grab Bars help maintain balance, minimize fatigue, and provide a sense of security. For caregivers, they make aiding and transferring a patient in and out of tub/shower/toilet a more manageable, safer task. For children, they give them something to hold onto so they won't slip and fall. For the mildly disabled they provide continued indepdence and dignity. Historically industrial grab bars were the only opitons available, now as a leader in -inchdesigner-inch grab bars you will find Allied Brass has a large selection and the perfect style to fit your needs and compliment any decor.
- ADA compliant grab bars provide increased bathroom safety for everyone.
- Satin Nickel, a lightly brushed warm grey metallic look that helps resist fingerprints
- Available in a variety of designer finishes, reeded or smooth tubing, special order custom lengths, and a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Place bar vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Mounting hardware included for easy installation
- Assembled in the USA
- Cleaning instructions: Only use Water or Windex. Other products will ruin the finish.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.