Van Gogh often ate at The Night Cafe in the Place Lamartine in Arles. It was able to stay open all night due to the new invention of gas lighting. His rendering of the cafe;, heavily saturated with reds, greens and yellow evokes the atmosphere and emotion Van Gogh himself must have experienced there.
- Artist: Vincent Van Gogh
- Title: The Night Cafe, 1888 Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1" Black with Beaded Edge and Patina
- Mat: Pale Laurel/polar white
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 15.46 in. W x 13.46 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.